Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seniors and Supplements

Hello everyone,

I have had the pleasure of having my Mom visit with me over the summer. It became very apparent to me that as we get older our needs change both nutritionally and physically.

I put together a Hub Page that addresses some of the nutritional needs and supplements:

Seniors and Supplements-Important Guidelines

If you or someone you love is taking supplements or considering the benefits of nutritional supplements; please take a moment and view the Hub.

I'm here to help if I can!

To your health and success,
Colleen

Colleen enjoys coaching others in Internet Network Marketing. Join her at Renegade University for more coaching and tutorials. Renegade Professional is now open!

For business opportunity please view TriVita Video. I'm here to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment