Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Liebster Award!

"Liebster" is German for Favorite and my friend Jodi's Book Reviews has honored me with the award and asked me to link back to her. So here it is.


The idea is to create a post with a link back and choose 5 other blogs with under 200 followers to do the same. I'm hoping to capture a few followers and help others in the process...so here goes.

Above are the 5 blogs I would like to share the award with. Thank you so much for Following along. Don't feel bad if you can't do this...I thought it would be fun so I did.

Blessings,

Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me! I'm going to put a post up tomorrow first thing. ...I think this is a silly question, but where can I get the button for my post?:) Thanks again!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email...I hope you got it! Isn't this fun...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! I will put post today!
    Google Trends Feed

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats colleen and thank you for following my blog.

    please support my other blogs by following;

    http://roviebren.blogspot.com/
    http://christianroll.blogspot.com/

    thank you very much! see you around!

    ReplyDelete