Friday, December 9, 2011

Votives Holders with Apple/Peach Votives Yum!

There is nothing like the scent of a wonderful candle.  Especially those that evoke wonderful memories of days gone by.  I decorated these little votive holders and added the yummy scented apple peach votives to them for my Etsy Shop.  I popped them up this evening and they are adorable.


I think they make perfect gifts for neighbors, bus drivers, postmen and women, anyone who enjoys a smile and a friendly reminder that they are special, needed, and appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by!  Praying all is well with you and yours!  Merry Christmas!

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!!..I bet your neighbours loved them.

    A healthy and happy New Year..

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty. What a great gift idea. Thanks so much for your visit, comment and following me. You have a very pretty blog. I'm your newest follower. Lots of pretty things here.

    ReplyDelete